- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down, extinguish when 2cm remains.
- Place burning candles at least 10cm inches apart from each other.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Never use a candle as a night light or while you may fall asleep.
- Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
Once bought, candle safety becomes the responsibility of the purchaser.